Smoked Lake Whitefish Dip
This recipe for Smoked Lake Whitefish dip can be a hit with people who love smoked fish, and those who might not otherwise try fish on their own. You can spread it on crackers, a bagel, or eat it with veggies. Make sure to check out the video of winter spearfishing for the main ingredient in this recipe.
– 2 cups of smoked lake whitefish
– 3 tablespoons of sour cream
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 pinch+ of Old Bay™ Seasoning
– 1/8 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
– 1/8 teaspoon of Tabasco™ or hot sauce of choice
– A dash of liquid smoke (optional, depending on the amount of smoke flavor in your fish)
– Fresh cracked pepper to taste
Mix the smoked fish, mayo and sour cream by hand, or in a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and blend until it has a nice smooth consistency. Taste and add more of any ingredient to match your taste preference. Serve with crackers, toast, bagel or veggies.